- Begins at 9:15AM
- Entry will cost $10 (all proceeds going to the Ronald McDonald House charity)
- Purchase of a ticket to Saturday’s Backers Bash will get you free entry to the tailgate area
- Food, beverages and beer will be available for purchase for cheap
- You can bring in your own beverages
- Browns fans are allowed to park in Lot J which is next to the Tailgate (cost is $20-25) – just tell the parking attendant you’re a Browns fan
Please RSVP. For members of the Browns Backers Association, credentials can be verified at the gate.
Our LA viewing site, The Kardiac Kids Lounge @ Saint Felix Hollywood, begins it’s 14th year hosting Cleveland Browns games.
ALL TV’s & SOUND THROUGHOUT VENUE are dedicated to the Orange & Brown – NO OTHER TEAMS!
They’ve even got a Cleveland-centric Game Day Menu featuring… the Polish Boy , the Cleveland Burger – Roman Style, Parma Pierogies and Lake Erie Bloody Mary’s!
Doors open at 9:15am. Game starts at 10am. First Come First Serve…EARLY ARRIVAL IS HIGHLY SUGGESTED!
Saint Felix Hollywood
1602 Cahuenga Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
in between Sunset & Hollywood Blvd.
We’re happy to announce that on Saturday, October 3rd @ 7PM the Browns Backers from SoCal, San Diego and the Bay Area will be co-hosting an event for all the Browns fans in town the night before the big game vs the Chargers.
Special guests include Kevin Mack and Earnest Byner, plus another 3rd big name to be announced soon. All ages welcome.
- Where: Towne and Country Resort, Convention Center (on the Trolley Line)
- 500 Hotel Cir N – San Diego, CA 92108
- When: Oct 3, from 7pm – midnight
- Ticket purchase info below
- Includes Dinner, a beer ticket and DJ entertainment
Event Ticket info:
- $46: General admission
- Children, ages 3-17, will be a $7.00 discount
- $89: VIP – Early entry to meet the players and VIP seating
- $249: VIP package + Limited Edition print of Byner & Mack to have them autograph
- From world-renown artist Danny Day.
Buying a ticket to the Saturday Backer’s Bash will get you FREE entry into the tailgate area on Sunday. Entry into tailgate area will be $10 on game day. You can pre-buy this $10 tailgate entry as well if you don’t want to wait in line on Sunday.
- Paying by PayPal? Send to: Brownsfn1@aol.com
- Paying by check? Make checks payable to:
10326 ALTA LOMA DRIVE
ALTA LOMA CA 91737
We purchased 500 Tickets in the Upper Deck, between the end zone and 20 Yard Line, for the Browns vs Chargers game on Sunday, October 4th.
- Tickets are $82 if paying by check, $85 if paying by PayPal
- Email Kevin to pay for tickets or reserve yourself a spot for an amazing weekend.
DoubleTree by Hilton, 7450 Hazard Center Drive, San Diego, CA 92108
- If you call to make a reservation, USE CODE: SCB
- If you go online: Use this dedicated website
Our friends from the LA Browns Backers, based at St. Felix in Hollywood, celebrated Week 1 of the NFL season in style, with over 100+ Backers in attendance. Check out their photos below:
The Browns Backer’s Worldwide recently updated their website — they apparently hired someone from the Banner-Lombardi regime (or a Steeler’s fan) to redo the site and in the process erased the membership information for every backer.
Unfortunately, this means that everyone who had previously registered to be a member of the Southern California Browns Backers Association has to re-join the Club on their website.
>> View our Join this Club page to learn how to join